12 Dec E41 | Ashley Matta on Working With Your Spouse
On Episode 41 of the P.T. Entrepreneur Podcast I have the most important guest ever, my wife, Ashley Matta. She joins me to talk about how terrible or awesome working with your spouse can be.
Just in case you are new to the podcast: beyond being the most beautiful, greatest wife and mother of all time, Ashley is also the practice manager of our business Athlete’s Potential. She literally saved me from impending paperwork/legal doom when she came on.
On this episode we talk about how to be successful when working with your spouse. Here are a few of the finer details
- Understanding the roles you both should play
- Knowing if and when you should work with your spouse
- How to separate your spouse from being your co-worker at home
- The benefits of working with each other
- Understanding the front end investment of time when you open a business and how to deal with it