26 Sep E20 | Jarod Carter of the Cash Based Physical Therapy Podcast
On the 20th episode The P.T. Entrepreneur Podcast I get to sit down with one of the OG’s of the cash based P.T. Jarod Carter. If you are a P.T. and don’t know Jarod, get your head out of your… then go check out his podcast Cash Based Physical Therapy. It is one of the single greatest resources for P.T.’s on the planet and definitely helped me when I was starting out.
Beyond hosting a podcast and running a website dedicated to Cash Based Physical Therapy Jarod also owns his own practice in Austin, TX and also is an author of an e-book.
On this episode we talk about…
- How laws governing physical therapy change from state to state and make getting new patients really hard for the cash based physical therapy model.
- How to work around these laws.
- We talk about the biggest change to the cash based physical therapy model: The Affordable Care Act, and how it benefits our business.
- How to scale up a practice
- Some ideas for P.T.’s to monetize their skill set in non-traditional ways
We hope this helps guys! If you like the episode make sure to learn more about Jarod Carter here http://www.drjarodcarter.com/, also make sure to leave BOTH of our podcasts reviews on iTunes.