28 Jan E158 | Theresa Larson On Corporate Wellness Programs and Being A Mom PT Entrepreneur
On Episode 158 I catch up with my close friend Theresa Larson to learn about how she’s taking the stories of her adaptive athletes and building resilience in the corporate community.
- Here are some topics we cover on this episode
- Removing yourself from the day to day of the clinic in order to avoid burn out and expand
- The process of moving from the clinic to the corporate stage
- Getting in the federal biz op game
- How to get into the corporate wellness game
- The trials, tribulations and victories of being a mom and PT Entrepreneur
If you loved this podcast make sure you also check out Theresa’s new podcast called My New Normal and give us both a nice rating and comment on iTunes.
Also if you haven’t set up your free 45 minute call with me to talk about your business then what in the hell are you doing here. Get over here and sign up for a spot now.