25 Jun E97 | The Finances of your Physical Therapy Business With Will Butler
On this week’s episode of the PT Entrepreneur Podcast I sit down to talk with Physical Therapist turned Financial Planner, Will Butler about about the finances of your physical therapy business. Some topics we cover on this episode are
- Understanding your budget
- How to find the right CPA for your
- How to best allocate your money when you start up your practice
- Why you don’t need a 401k
- What’s a simple investment strategy for the PT
- And sor much more
Here is a link to check out the podcast Danny references in this episode
Interested in discussing your financial future with Will directly? You can set up free talks by going to his Calendly website below.
Setting up a call: calendly.com/williambutler
You can follow Will on Twitter by clicking the link below:
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and let us know what you think!